What’s it like to be black in Japan? Better than in the States…or worse?
Do Japanese men dig black women? It seems as though the answer varies depending upon who you talk to.
Following are several videos on the subject.
Since we have several videos to show you, we’ll have a few more pages for videos – so the load time doesn’t take forever and (hopefully) the site won’t crash.
Have you, gentle reader, had any experiences being black in Japan?
If so, what were your experiences? Please let us know!
- Survey Shows 16 Out of 16 Foreigners Would Like to Date a Japanese Person, but What Would They Like to do on Their Dates? (en.rocketnews24.com)
- Japanese Men and Women Rank Which Countries They’d Look to for a Mate (en.rocketnews24.com)
- Dr. Boyce: For the Ladies – Three Ways to Protect Yourself from Sexual Disappointment (yourblackworld.com)
- 10 Most Beautiful Japanese Women (mademan.com)
- Tyrese Has a Message for Women and Gay Black Men (yourblackworld.com)
- Record Low Number of Babies Born in Japan (amren.com)
- IHT Rendezvous: Japanese Women Fly Coach to the Olympics; the Men Go Business Class (rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Tsunami and Suicides Wrecked Japanese Women’s Record of Longevity (theatlanticwire.com)
- Japanese men finish goldless in judo (japantimes.co.jp)
- Reasons Why Black Women Are More Religious Than Other Groups (eurweb.com)