Wooing A Latina Woman
By Bobby Castro
Not only is Latin America known for its beautiful destinations and warm climate, the women of the continent are known for their beauty and their hospitality. While there are many Latina women that can be met when visiting the region, wooing them to become life partners is a different case altogether. The following are some of the tips on how to woo a Latina woman properly.
1. Get to know them. Latina women are proud of their culture and traditions, so having knowledge about their lives would score points with them. There are many countries in the continent and focusing on their particular rich culture would help impress them of your understanding of their lives.
2. Be romantic. The Latin life is full of romance and impressing her with your charm and wit is not enough. The man must show that no other man wants her like you do. Showering her with attention and gifts can surely win her heart.
3. Understanding traditions. Depending on their culture, specific traditions apply and are upheld by the Latina woman. Understanding how the tradition is practiced and respecting them would surely endear you to the woman. The most basic ones are Catholic traditions which can also provide fun and a wealth of experience for a foreigner living in a country.
4. All about family. Latina women are very family oriented and it is important that meeting her parents and other relatives is a major step in wooing them. Thus in wooing Latina women, it is also important to impress the mother and father of your loved one. This is done by being upfront and respecting their way of life and most especially their daughter.
5. Learn to dance. One way to win the heart of a Latina woman is through dance. Even if one has two left feet, the effort put in to learn to dance is one way to impress upon them that you are willing to do what it takes to please them. Also, dancing is known to be an aphrodisiac for a more amorous exchange later.
There is no clear-cut formula in wooing a Latina woman. A few tips to be successful in finding a life partner would be getting to know them, being romantic, understanding Latin traditions, respecting their family and learning how to dance. In doing all these, one would gain headway to finding one’s loved one from Latin America. Once you have found one, do not let them go for a full and happy life.
Bobby Castro is the online editor at Gringos, where he has published a number of articles about life in South America and many other topics.
- Quote Of The Day: “In Latin America, If You Don’t Have A Big A$, You’re Nothing.”-Sofia Vergara (bossip.com)
- Rosario Dawson Covers Latina Magazine (Peep This Lovely’s Stunning Editorial!) (styleblazer.com)
- STUDY: Latinas Have Positive Attitude on Breast Cancer Genetic Testing but Cultural Barriers Persist (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Oficina Latina: caipirinha’s and arepas in a Nolita hideaway (theelistnyc.com)
- WATCH: New MTV Documentary Tells The Story Of A Young Undocumented Latina Artist (EXCLUSIVE) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Deneb does The Three Caballeros (mutantreviewers.wordpress.com)
- Sofia Vergara: In Latin America, Without a Big Butt ‘You’re Nothing’ (atlantablackstar.com)
- The Reversing the Tanning Paradox: Mitt Romney and Latina America (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- The Expat Files – Dating, Praying, and Partying – 08/03/12 (prn.fm)
- Greater Incidence Of Babies With Retinoblastoma In US-Born Latinas (medicalnewstoday.com)