Most people never think of this question because, quite frankly, they don’t have to. If you don’t participate in interracial dating (or marriage) you don’t have to deal with people shaking their hands, making sounds, saying degrading things (that of course don’t make any logical sense), or attempting to belittle or abuse you in some other way.
You don’t have to deal with parents treating you like a child and then punishing you to get you in line, you don’t have to deal with unseen repercussions (such as losing a job when the boss sees your wife or husband), and so many other forms racism takes in America.
Watch this video and tell us, “What Would You Do?”
- Mark Steyn: Ted Olson ‘lazy,’ interracial marriage laws irrelevant to same-sex debate [AUDIO] (dailycaller.com)
- Interracial Dating is beautiful! my future husband Guyanese… (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- Virginia Finally Legalizes Sodomy – Is Interracial Dating Next? / Queerty (interracetoday.com)
- Gender talk discuses interracial dating // thedailycougar.com (interracetoday.com)
- My boyfriend and I! We’ve been together a little over a… (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- Yay, we’re getting married!! #10percenters #interracial… (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- I’m Sorry for Staring at You Interracial Couple (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- When you hold my hand even the worst of days seem easy, when you… (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- Just bestfriends for now, but I love him to pieces. (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)
- My baby and I, getting ready to start the day lol An interracial … (fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com)