Quite honestly, as the Daily Mail Online points out, a Nazi salute is still a Nazi salute.
According to the piece, Mr. Wood denied making the Nazi salute after the picture surfaced, denied making comments that Africans lived in “mud huts,” and referred to “coloured people” on a radio interview while rejecting claims of racism. What a prize this addle-headed clown is!
- UKIP election candidate pictured giving Nazi salute and wielding knife (mirror.co.uk)
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage claims candidate Alex Wood’s ‘Nazi salute’ was him ‘imitating pot plant’ (mirror.co.uk)
- UKIP candidate Alex Wood suspended over ‘Nazi salute’ insists he was ‘reaching for a friend’s phone’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Ukip candidate didn’t make Nazi salute, he was trying to grab camera, says Farage (standard.co.uk)
- UKIP ‘Nazi salute’ man suspended (bbc.co.uk)
- UK Party Member Makes Nazi Salute, Claims ‘Reaching for Phone’ (israelnationalnews.com)
- UKIP Nazi Salute ‘Was Grab For Camera’ (news.sky.com)
- Ukip admits problems after nazi-salute images emerge (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- VIDEO: UKIP ‘Nazi salute’ man suspended (bbc.co.uk)
- Flustered Ukip candidate denies making Nazi salute (telegraph.co.uk)