I think it’s fairly apparent where I stand on the topic of interracial marriage, after all I started a website called Interrace Today, inspired by the late Interrace Magazine.
So are the discussions taking place in this video accurate or reflective of where we are now? Does it reflect your viewpoint?
- Flashpost: Black Female Interracial and Intercultural Marriage BOOK 1–2nd Edition is now out! (blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com)
- Interracial Marriage (highlyfavored74.wordpress.com)
- Red States Top List for Those Looking for Interracial Love (sacobserver.com)
- This Week in Bad Interracial Dating Stories (politic365.com)
- The Swirl: A Gallery Of The Longest Celebrity Interracial And Interethnic Marriages Of All Time (Part 2) (bossip.com)
- Mia Love ‘Not Surprised’ by Racist Mail (theroot.com)
- A Closer Look at Interracial Marriage Statistics (nortonbooks.typepad.com)
- Interracial Marriage (ubebetternotbitter.wordpress.com)
- Is it necessary to fuss over the interracial question in politics? (interracialdatingcentral.com)
- Saugatuck Center for the Arts to show “The Loving Story” (hollandsentinel.com)