In this insightful piece by Charles Butler, of NationalCenter.org, he discusses how our black “leaders” have found it too tempting to resist abadoning black people themselves in favor of seemingly championing the “new” cause of illegal aliens.
Of course everyone needs a bogey man. It unifies the masses behind a military industry complex that is the largest on the entire planet, is probably the greatest single economic power on the planet, probably the United States’ greatest single source of revenue and jobs…so it needs something to “fight” constantly lest it lose revenue.
And the courts need people to lock up, the jails need bodies, and minimum wage factories/restaurants/retail outlets need young people without criticial reasoning (or evidence thereof) to put to work under their repressive conditions.
And, in a rambling way, this leads to illegal aliens, who (as we all know) keep the giant border patrol/border imprisonment/illegal alien employment network system humming right along.
Brother Butler is dead-on and certainly in the right to have the major cahones to address what to many is painfully obvious. Not only are the black “leaders” flying to the topic of illegal immigration in droves, but they’re championing (or trying to) a cause that is patently ridiculous in that they claim they cannot possibly stop persecuting illegal aliens or border crossing but by the same token cannot do anything to prevent it because too many businesses like access to virtually free labor. It’s a “Catch 22” business can’t resist taking advantage of, and one politicians can’t resist taking advantage of either, because no matter what they say or do, there’s no endgame in sight and they know it.
- USDA invites illegal aliens to go on food stamps (conservativeread.com)
- Reporting Illegal Aliens (conservativeread.com)
- Free Phones, Gov. Benefits: America Is The Land of Opportunity For ILLEGAL ALIENS ! (conservativeread.com)
- Boston Suspect was an Illegal Alien (pjmedia.com)
- Case Worker: Illegal Aliens Got Food Stamps by the “Vanload” (1800politics.com)
- Senate immigration bill gives illegal aliens multiple amnesties: New study (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- USDA invites illegal aliens to go on food stamps (americanthinker.com)
- Geraldo Demands To O’Reilly: No More Saying ‘Illegal Alien,’ Because It’s Like Saying ‘Negro’ (mediaite.com)
- Congress – Societal and legal issues surrounding children born in the United States to illegal alien parents (nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com)