You have to wonder why Rae Dawn Chong would go after Oprah with a vengeance, unless she’s been smoking some of her old man’s best herbal essence…but it’s certainly her perogative not to be impressed or to have the feelings she apparently does.
That being said, when was the last movie or TV project Rae Dawn Chong has had? Was it “Tales from the Dark Side the Movie” where she played some kind of interracial sexual demon, or was it the unwatchable “Soul Man” in which C-list talent C. Thomas Howell rubs shoe polish over himself and then falls in love with Rae Dawn Chong and immediately develops racial sensitivity?
Tell us what you think.
- Rae Dawn Chong’s Disgraceful Rant, Calls Oprah Winfrey a ‘Field N****r’ (atlantablackstar.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong Says ‘Oprah Would’ve Been a Field N**ger’ (Listen) (eurweb.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong Slams Oprah, Compares Her To A Slave (webpronews.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong: “Oprah Would Have Been a Field N*****” (bet.com)
- Hicks: Oprah Winfrey blasted by 1980s star Rae Dawn Chong (mercurynews.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong Calls Oprah Winfrey N-Word During Interview, ‘She Was a Total Biotch’ (LISTEN) (hngn.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong, Oprah Winfrey: This One Could Get Ugly. Quick. (contactmusic.com)
- ‘Color Purple’ Co-Star On Oprah: ‘She Would Have Been A Field N*gger’ Back In The Day (newsone.com)
- Rae Dawn Chong Trashes Oprah Winfrey, Goes Into Witness Protection (mamapop.com)
- Celebrities Shouldn’t Wear Clothes (theatlanticwire.com)