How do you think the George Zimmerman trial is progressing? Do you think Trayvon Martin’s family will see justice served?
What’s your prediction of the verdict? As we’ve stated previously, with a jury composed of almost entirely white women, we predict Zimmerman is acquitted, gets a hung jury (same results), or is found guilty of a lesser charge (same result).
What are your thoughts?
- Even With No Blacks, Zimmerman Jury May Be Prosecutor’s Dream (newsone.com)
- Trayvon’s Mother and Brother Testify in Zimmerman Trial (bet.com)
- George Zimmerman trial: Prosecution rests their case (thegrio.com)
- Zimmerman Defense Attorney: ‘Trayvon Martin Did, In Fact, Cause His Own Death’ (thinkprogress.org.feedsportal.com)
- Trayvon Martin’s brother, mother testify about more than words (latimes.com)
- How can the George Zimmerman Case Possibly Go To the Jury? (powerlineblog.com)
- Zimmerman lawyer opens Trayvon murder trial with ‘knock-knock’ joke (rawstory.com)
- Trayvon Martin’s Mom Stands Her Ground (momocrats.com)
- Watch live: Trayvon Martin’s mother testifies at Zimmerman trial (realnewsnow.com)
- Mother of Trayvon Martin says screams in Zimmerman trial tape are her son’s (guardian.co.uk)