Here’s an interesting article I found that looks at interracial and multicultural individuals from the long-term business perspective.
Obviously regardless of indifference (probably the greatest force), businesses will have no choice but to integrate more as the face of society as a whole darkens.
Opinions on this piece?
- Multicultural Millennial Mindset: Transactional or Transformational (business2community.com)
- Tru Access Bridges The Multicultural And Multigenerational Divide Between Youth And Corporate America (prweb.com)
- If Your Company Targets Millennials, Read This Now (fastcompany.com)
- Multiculturalism and Its Discontents (kenanmalik.wordpress.com)
- How To Build And Maintain Cultural & Generational Relevance With Millennials (business2community.com)
- A 3-Step Approach to Marketing Analytics | Business 2 Community (blkjak8428.wordpress.com)
- 23 Tweetable Stats on Email Marketing Tactics and Trends | Business 2 Community (blkjak8428.wordpress.com)
- 4 Tips for Millennials to Work Well with Boomers | CareerBliss (careerbliss.com)
- I’ll Show You The Ropes (business2community.com)
- Millennials Will Redefine Our Economy (millennialambitions.com)