Memory fails me at this juncture. But I remember ol’ Clint saying to someone in the movie that sometimes life get so tough “you can’t win for losin.'”
And, of course, only a slope-headed neanderthal would argue with the screen legend.
And I’m sure Gabby Douglas is feeling similarly to that character in Eastwood’s movie, that somehow the masses have a broken moral compass, the sense (for those of you out there who’ve never heard the expression before), of what’s right or wrong in this fragile drone-filled world.
Gabby Doulgas, if I’m correct, is an Olympic athlete whose career and future are now pretty much set for the rest of her life, at her current tender age (16?). She’s broken Olympic records and shown herself to be a young lady of fortitude, strength, and courge.
The only reason to care what her hair is or is not doing is if the electrical impulses have been so drained from a
battle-fatigued body as to make the hydrocephalic in question unable to generate sufficient electrical impulses to generate
one clear, reasoned thought or semblence thereof. I mean, really, why should I care if Gabby’s hair is acceptable to some
moron or not? Why should I care whether her hair is straight, permed, curly, a weave, a wig, straight, or bald? She broke Olympic records addle-headed zombie clones. What have you done to put you in the media’s spotlight? That’s right. Nothing but attempt to shoot her down to build up smaller esteems.
collectively and individually we should be focused more on what corporate America is doing to our water, food, rights, educational system that is on its knees, and future, than what a young lady who won at the Olympics and is financially well-off for the rest of her life and deservingly so does with her hair.
Pardon my spontaneous spirt of thought.
Here’s a link to a recent piece on the mega-importance of Gabby’s do: here
- A Poem For Gabby Goes Viral [VIDEO] (thebuzzcincy.com)
- .Gabby Douglas’ mom addresses hair critics! (bagladyboutiqe.wordpress.com)
- Gabby Douglas’ Beautiful Beachy Waves: Get The Look (hollywoodlife.com)
- Gabby Douglas Hair Makeover: See Her New Look! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Why Gabby Douglas will rise above her hair haters (thegrio.com)
- Haters Need to Shut the Hell Up About Gabby Douglas’ Hair (jezebel.com)
- Who cares about Gabby’s hair? (samechicdifferentday.com)
- College player pens Gabby Douglas poem (espn.go.com)
- Gabby Douglas doesn’t care what you think about her hair (sports.yahoo.com)
- Media Got It Wrong About Gabby and Black Women (theroot.com)