Interesting but not necessarily surprising video news item here.
According to this video the French don’t like Jews. Or at least that’s how more and more Jews are taking things in France….
My questions to the French would be if there is no antisemitism in your country why is there a rising wave of antisemitic attacks that the government does not seem capable of counter-balancing? Where is the increasing hostility coming from and why? If it’s “not a problem,” why the mass exodus? I’d like to hear from those “in the know” about French culture, but it this does resemble what happened in pre-World War II French.
- YouTube Censors Family Guy Clip Which Predicted Boston Marathon Attack [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Is French Jewish emigration driven by anti-Semitism? (blogs.jta.org)
- The disturbing persistence of antisemitism in Europe | Katrina Lantos Swett (guardian.co.uk)
- Brother Nathanael Kapner: This Jew is No Friend of Mine (totalfascism.com)
- Exodus to the UK as French Jews escape antisemitism (thejc.com)
- In landmark case on Israel and Jewish identity, British court says anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism (mondoweiss.net)
- Egyptian Jews record more recent ‘second Exodus’ (timesofisrael.com)
- ‘Ultimately, Israel is the Safest Place’ (israelnationalnews.com)