Think you’ve got a tough life?
Got a hard time finding a decent job and paying your bills? Imagine living in a slum area, particularly the classic Pruitt-Igo “projects.” Tired of waiting for “green economy” to somehow start creating jobs for average people?
Now imagine your kids being sprayed with radioactive poison.
The original “project,” the first official slum of record, Pruitt-Igo, it turns out, was being sprayed with toxins and even more was going on unbeknownst to anyone.
Watch this video and tell us what you think:
- The Army’s Secret Cold War Experiments on St. Louisans (sott.net)
- The Army’s secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans (theintelhub.com)
- The Army’s secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans (blacklistednews.com)
- I-Team: The Army’s secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Breaking News: Secret US military testing of radiological materials on poor and minority communities (climate-connections.org)
- Documents Show the U.S. Military Sprayed Radioactive Zinc Cadmium Sulfide on Poor People in St. Louis (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- Researcher to discuss military testing in St. Louis in the 1950s (stltoday.com)
- The Army’s Secret Cold War Experiments on St. Louisans (dprogram.net)
- Behind the Fog of the Cold War: Military Tests on Vulnerable Populations Without Consent (libertycrier.com)
- Researcher: Poor St. Louis Minorities Targeted for Secret Cold War Chemical Testing (stlouis.cbslocal.com)