Do the hosts of the program present a logically-argued focal point here or is it fund-chub gibberish? On the one hand we’re told that Africa is a modern city with contemporary tolerance, while on the other hand we are presented with an argument that would seem illogical or counter advancement?
What are your views?
- Boost for African Business as MBA Graduates Plan to Return as Entrepreneurs, Reveals Jacana Partners (prweb.com)
- No Masturbation; No Homosexuality (aleksandreia.com)
- Gambia: Homosexuality Should Not Be Encouraged – Says Imam Kuta (allafrica.com)
- Gay Man Gets Three-Year Sentence In Cameroon For Texting “I Love You” (queerty.com)
- Scientists study two African cultures where masturbation and homosexuality do not exist (warning: mature content)… (theatlantic.com)
- Lying Dykes in Uganda | Pastor Promotes More Hate (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Lawyer gets threats for defending gays (insomniacs2.wordpress.com)
- Africa: Central African Republic – Help for People Fleeing Violence in Ndélé (allafrica.com)
- Official: Uganda to pass anti-gay bill this year (thegrio.com)
- Obama threatens veto of Republican plan, fiscal talks turn sour – Reuters (reuters.com)