I’m not sure the nature of the relationship, but by the look of the picture in the article, it appears that the couple is a lesbian couple; which adds an even greater level of potential complexity to the piece, if indeed that’s addressed.
Hollywood certainly needs more diversity and more stories about real people trying to live real authentic lives, so we think this movie should be applauded and more like it need to be made.
- How Not to Be a Jerk to Your Interracially Dating Friend (theroot.com)
- Interracial Dating Advice To Men: “Grow Some Gonads!” (interracialdatingcentral.com)
- Interracial Dating advice to men: “Grow Some Gonads!” (interracialdatingcentral.com)
- The Battle of Short Films: Signs vs. Paperman (brandsandfilms.com)
- Are our interracial attractions all about race and racial stereotypes? (interracialdatingcentral.com)
- About mixed race dating-mixedmatching.com (mixedracedating.wordpress.com)
- Gerard Butler on Interracial Love: “I Love the Swirl” (bet.com)
- Ridley Scott And Machinima Team Up For Sci-Fi Short Films (uproxx.com)
- Street Survey: Interracial Dating: A Do Or A Don’t? (cornerpocket1.wordpress.com)
- Interracial Dating “Revolution?” (interracetoday.com)