Due to large amount of spam messages we get daily, we ask that submissions to Interrace Today follow these guidelines to be considered for publication:
- To submit a comment we require that you be logged in and set up a quick account before posting a comment. It take a few minutes, but it’s the only way to eliminate spam comments, hate-speech, and ads. We read each and every comment submitted and approve them manually. All of this takes time and effort, but we’ve found it’s the only way so far to keep the site clean of spam yet still allow for comments. As long as a comment is not spam, an ad, and is logical and free of hate, it’s posted.
- We prefer original work that hasn’t appeared anywhere else, but are also happy to consider reprints. Please let us the background and originality of your work when you submit it.
- Submitted work should include several sentences for an author bio as well as a decent headshot photo (jpg or gif format). Your bio must include no more than two links to the author’s website, blog, or social media profiles.
- We try to edit submitted content to the best of our ability and time, but please proofread and edit your material before submitting as well.
- As much as we love submissions from our readers, we can’t always guarantee publication.
- Please supply all links, images, and video(s) to accompany your submission.
- There is no minimum length for submissions, but we prefer at least 3-4 paragraphs. Go crazy and express yourself.
- By submitting this article you, our gentle readers, must understand that we (at least for now) don’t pay for submissions.
- We ask all our readers to let the world know we’re here by liking us on Facebook and tweeting your submission and posts whenever convenient.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions if needed.
- You need to own the rights to use any images or videos that may be in your submission(s) or provide the correct copyright attribution (so we can try to give proper credit where it’s due).
- We don’t like X-rated content, racist, sexist, abusive, or poorly written content. It hurts our eyes and our hearts, so please don’t send it because we won’t run it.
- Please keep content of submissions focused on our target audience and purpose: to support and encourage multiculturalism, interracial lifestyles, and diversity.
Get engaged, make friends, let us know what you think (because we do listen), but please respect house rules.