This is an important piece, as it’s a vitally important topic, for black women (and for that matter all people of color) to realize that they live in a racist culture and have been being programmed with racist ideologies since before they were born; it’s in their great
grandparents’ and is passed down from generation to generation as a means by which to control a passive masses.
Dark, light, it makes no different to the Source, the Creator, God, Dios, or whomever you believe in, or to science if you’re an atheist. Scientifically, it’s been proven and re-proven that there are no biological bases for racism in science – but there sure is in mental illness.
- ASAP Says Black Women Are Too Sensitive Amidst Lipstick Controversy (popularcritic.com)
- Relationship Question: 24-Year-Old Man Wants Advice on Dating Older Black Women… (interracialdatingcentral.com)
- Racist Teens Rant About Black Women With Weaves (clutchmagonline.com)
- A$AP Rocky Responds To Red Lipstick Controversy, Says Black Women Are Sensitive (missjia.com)
- Waka Flocka & ASAP Rocky Disrespect Black Women (celebnmusic247.com)
- Let’s kick racism out of sport … forever! (fieldoo.com)
- Is the Porn Industry Racist? (amren.com)
- Mississippi Student’s Racist Tweet Causes Stir (huffingtonpost.com)
- A$AP Rocky Responds to Red Lipstick Backlash (bet.com)