Although I blush to admit it, I’ve always been a fan of daytime TV.
I guess I’ve always liked it for the very same reason everyone else (rightfully) knocks it: It displays the circus sideshow freak circus that we all know is out there waiting to drag us down.
It’s entertaining in a scary kind of way while still being safe (because we get to watch the implosion from the comfort of our own couches while wolfing down junk food) – and like junk food, it gets instant attention at the cost of long term health.
What do you think?
- Netflix Signs Exclusive Agreement With Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment (deadline.com)
- Queen Latifah Is Doing It for Herself (bet.com)
- ‘Queen Latifah Show’ Sets Producing Team (deadline.com)
- Queen Latifah’s production company Flavor Unit teams up with Netflix (thegrio.com)
- Netflix Gets Exclusive with Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit (eurweb.com)