Here’s a shocker, Jon Stewart is a Jew! Thanks, Trump! Every Jew in America knew this guy was Jewish the minute we laid eyes on him, and then heard him do his “oy geyvault” schtick and knew without doubt.
Is pointing out this obvious fact anti-semitism? It depends on your definition of anti-semitism, but it’s pretty petty to point out that someone is Jewish these days just as much as it pointing out that a biracial person has African blood in them at some point (or that of another culture). What does it have to do with your hairpiece or Jon Stewart?
Please, Mr. Trump, I like your TV shows and you seem like a reasonably smart guy, so I don’t get it.
- Donald Trump Outs Jon Stewart as a Jew (theatlanticwire.com)
- Donald Trump Thinks Up Totally Sick Burn: Jon Stewart Is A Jew (wonkette.com)
- Jon Stewart trolls Donald Trump (salon.com)
- how dare the monstrous donald draw attention to the fact that ‘jon stewart’ is jewish? (niqnaq.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump Lashes Out at Jon Stewart for Revealing His Birth Name (gawker.com)
- Laugh Out Loud: Visiting the Jon Stewart Show (local.answers.com)
- Scoring Tickets to the Jon Stewart Show (local.answers.com)
- Donald Trump Slams Jon Stewart as “Total Phony” (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Trump’s anti-Semitic Jon Stewart tweet? (timesofisrael.com)
- Trump Slams Stewart: Mogul Takes Offense to ‘Daily Show’ Joke (hngn.com)