I know, I know. This is not really news. No, it’s not by what journalists (that dying breed) used to call “hard news,” but it certainly does qualify as effluvia on the same pandering mass-appeal level as the water-skiing squirrel I saw some time back on one of those generic morning television programs.
At any rate, everybody loves cats, right? They’re independent, volatile, moody, and destructive. But neat!
Here’s a cutesy little clip of a (supposedly) “mixed race” or bi-racial cat- complete with two different color eyes and a “black” perspective.
Here’s the link: here
- Biracial Chicks Get No Love In Hollywood? Juliette Fairley Missed The Mulatta Is The New Black Memo (madamenoire.com)
- 20 Multi-Racial Celebrities (Some May Surprise You!) (styleblazer.com)
- Yvette Carnell: Why Did a Biracial Actress Portray Harriet Tubman in “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”? (yourblackworld.com)
- Open Thread: Are Biracial Actresses Overlooked? Jasmine Guy and Juliette Fairley Think So (clutchmagonline.com)
- Why Won’t People Let Barack Obama Be Black? (madamenoire.com)
- I’m Obsessed With Biracial Baby Pictures (backwardslife.com)
- Tunneling Couch is the Cat’s Meow (makezine.com)
- Glen Browder: Biracial Accommodation: The South’s New Political Order (huffingtonpost.com)
- Is there a lack of roles in Hollywood for biracial women? (thegrio.com)