How well do bi-racial adjust? Good question and great topic for a local talk show. But how do we know how well bi-racial children adjust or don’t adjust when we can’t remove racism from American society? Furthermore, how can you suggest to even attempt to come up with an answer without actually interviewing a few bi-racial teens?
Just my two cents.
What do you think?
- 20 Multi-Racial Celebrities (Some May Surprise You!) (styleblazer.com)
- The Number Of Bi-Racial Americans Is Exploding (businessinsider.com)
- Emeli Sande – Emeli Sande Struggled With Being Bi-racial (contactmusic.com)
- Logan West – New Miss Teen USA – Out to Fight Bullying (eurweb.com)
- Richard Pryor’s Daughter Impersonates Her Father in One-Woman Show (yourblackworld.com)
- Editorial: Spring Lake business’ anti-Obama display lacks respect, dignity (nj.com)
- Racism, When is It Going to Stop (socyberty.com)
- Tracee Ellis Ross Appearance in LA (interracetoday.com)
- Sande’s childhood far from Heaven-ly (iol.co.za)
- Police searching for missing Winston-Salem teen (myfox8.com)