I recently read an article at this site, here, and was moved to read about two young black girls going through emotional and spiritual hell due to depression and other related issues.
The author of the piece brought up many solid, relevant points about the need for young black girls, (and of course black women), to band together, work together, and play a more vital active role in each others lives through support initiatives and real flesh-and-bone groups that actually get out there and try to impact lives.
I’d like to ask for feedback on this piece and in response, how we at Interrace Today, could do more in terms of listing Resources and getting more involved online and offline.
- Single Black Female- The Epidemic (nubiansisters.com)
- Nicki Minaj: ‘Older black women…just write me off’ (thegrio.com)
- Grio books: Author Sophia Nelson says image of black women needs a ‘makeover’ (thegrio.com)
- Pedophile Teacher Found Guilty Of Abduction (cynicalafrikan.com)
- Want to know What it is Like to Date a White Man? Read on… (blackwomenwhitemen.wordpress.com)
- Black Women: Is RG3 Down With Me? (blackamericaweb.com)
- A Call to Action: Help Single Black Men Keep A Woman (clutchmagonline.com)
- Black Women Battle Obesity With Dialogue, Action (bet.com)
- BWIIM&R SLICE: Serial Poisoners: Johns & Assorted Scraps, Classay Update (blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com)
- What I love about Black women is… (interracialdatingcentral.com)